Friday, December 18, 2009

Goodbye morning shift...

One thing I'm not going to miss is curly-haired computer lab assistance desk guy regaling his completely disinterested co-workers with his various exercise routines and eating practices. Seriously for like twenty minutes all I heard was,

"Yeah, I like eat so much over the weekend that I gain 5 pounds every weekend and then I lose it all over the next week. I don't even have to worry about like buying food during the week because my dad teaches on campus so I just stop by his office and my mom usually sends something for me with him..."

"Yeah so I don't know what I'm gonna do man it looks like my exercise bike is on the fritz so I'm gonna have to call the manufacturer or something."

I should feel sorry for whoever has to work for him, but since his not-so-delicate voice wafts its way over to me as well I, instead, choose to feel sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment